View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 02:15 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve B View Post
A couple odd ones.

Didn't see the actual accident, but some of the aftermath.
Near my grandmothers house, like the end of her street, a car ended up on someones front porch.
The strange part, is they'd left a bar right at the end of the street. They had maybe 200ft to speed up, hit the curb, clear a 6-8 ft embankment pass between two big trees and land on the porch without leaving any tire marks on the embankment. And the angle to get between the trees didn't really leave any room for a 70's car unless it went through sideways and got back to horizontal before getting to the porch. I still can't figure out how they could have done it.

And a fun one.

I never bought the "it was a reflection off a bird" explanantion for a frw UFOs until I saw it myself.
Heading north-ish on 128, near the old woburn trade center. and there's a light, very bright coming the other way parallel to the highway about 50-75 feet up. Totally bizarre sight. And as I got closer the angle changed and it was.... a starling. Reflecting the sun very well in the late afternoon light.
Those are cool, especially the car accident you described. I've always found and believed truth generally is stranger than fiction!