View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 08:20 AM
jim qu.inlisk

So many beautiful card here! Mine is a cheap modern football.

I've been a Packers fan for as long as I can remember. One of my friends, who was drafted by the Packers to be a backup to Bart Starr congratulated me on MY Packers winning a Super Bowl back in 1997.

My wife conspired with one of my friends to give me a birthday present back in 2006. My friend asked if I had plans for a weekend, then picked me up Saturday for a road trip. I got suspicious when we got to Wisconsin, figured I was finally going to see a game at Lambeau. Sunday morning sure enough headed toward Green Bay from Appleton. When we got to Lambeau we drove past all the cars toward Employee Parking.

We walked in and headed for the elevator and to the field. I saw my friend's son, who worked for the Rams. My surprise was getting to work on the sidelines at Lambeau DURING the game! I got to walk in the tunnel under the stadium, walk on the field in pregame, and even catch a couple passes in pregame on Lambeau Field.

This card reminds me of that game. It's not worth anything, but it is signed and 1/1. I can't get a nicer one anywhere. It reminds me of my best birthday ever!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img213.jpg (178.2 KB, 448 views)
File Type: jpg img214.jpg (153.1 KB, 445 views)