View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 08:22 PM
Wimberleycardcollector

When I got back into collecting over a year ago all of my cards were in Rubbermaid totes under the bed. They had been stored like that for 25 years. I saw the baseball card binder website and loved the concept of finally having all of my sets in binders so I could look through them. I thought the cost was kind of high for a binder and a couple of prints so I set out to make my own. I also wanted the use actual wrapper or box artwork and not art inspired by them like those are. So far I have art all the way back to 1970 created but it has taken some time to get them in binders. I'm using the Ultra Pro sheets. I'm making them up for my modern sets as well as my vintage sets. I'm using heavy duty D ring binders with vinyl windows from Target that cost 8 bucks and the prints are a buck each on light cardstock. I created all the artwork for the prints using wrapper photos off the internet. Shown are a few completed binders and the shelf I'm currently using in my toy room for them. Once I get more filled I'll switch to a bigger shelf I've made for more binders. Picked up a few clear easels to display my favorite cards on the top shelf.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg albums.jpg (51.3 KB, 284 views)
File Type: jpg shelf.jpg (46.1 KB, 288 views)
File Type: jpg album close.jpg (53.1 KB, 286 views)
File Type: jpg toy room shelf.jpg (43.9 KB, 291 views)

Last edited by Wimberleycardcollector; 12-29-2020 at 08:27 PM.