View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 03:58 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
This is just not true. If you're a child at home your options begin and end with what's brought home for you to eat. That's not force feeding but it's not freedom of choice either.

It is also well documented that "fast food salads" are just as unhealthy as anything else on the menu.

You have not really allowed any room for anyone to be eating bad food for any other reason than because they choose to. I brought up expenses people face because I guess I think these things factor into food budgets as well.
It's not me that doesn't allow room for people "to be eating bad food for any other reason than because they choose to", it's reality that does it. We are not talking about babies here and you know it. You and everyone else are very well aware that adults choose what they eat. You are all very well aware that there is not a single city in the US that does not have healthy fruits and vegetables and other options available, and that these things cost no more than your Mickeys. You are well aware that a poor or rich person can exercise some basic self-control over their desires; they are not some different species. This is comically absurd lol.