View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 08:57 PM

After thinking about it for a bit, and being encouraged, I thought I'd let you all know where this whole thing originated from. The auction house from which I bought the pictures is Houston Brooks in Maine. I have been going to their auctions for a while and have never seen them do anything that made me wary about their operation, which is part of the reason why I didn't want to mention them. And I think they deserve a lot of credit for how they handled this situation. They also said they aren't going to get the money back from the supplier and were still willing to give me the full refund. So I hope you all can understand why I was a little hesitant to mention them. I just don't want them tarnished for something that, I truly believe, was an honest mistake. They also asked me to leave with them some information from this website and ebay's banned COA list that will give them a starting point for their research the next time something comes in. So, thanks again to you all for the help.