View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 07:42 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I think you answered you own question. People don't submit uber expensive cards to second tier grading services unless there is a reason.
It does make you wonder? I've also seen a few big American companies use KSA, which really makes me shake my head.

I know KSA is more lenient than most other TPG's, but then again, have we all just gotten use to PSA's grading criteria so we view other, non PSA cards, in the same manner?

I don't know the age of the flip whether it is a recent or older one, but from what I have read recently, KSA is under new mngt and the new guy Nathan/Nate, is supposed to be much better/honest than the previous owners??

Also, being up here in Canada, shipping a card like that stateside would make me very uncomfortable as that has also been one of the reasons why I haven't sent any of my cards stateside either.

The card above fills the flip perfectly from what I can see but I am unsure if that is conclusive enough to say it likely hasn't been trimmed nor doctored in some manner.

One thing that sticks out about this card is the opening bid. An Orr 9 RC is worth way more than that so that in itself throws up a red flag for me as well.