View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 08:17 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
As I've stated numerous times, I know nothing at all about legal matters and FBI investigations. That makes me a self-admitted 'Know-nothing-at-all'. But you can keep calling me "Mr. Know it All" if that makes you feel better about yourself.

But from my ignorant perspective, 3 years and counting sure seems like a long time for zero charges to have been brought if this is still a hot case. Maybe it is, who knows. I certainly don't. But I do have friends at the bureau, and they were working all through the pandemic. I have no idea what cases they work on, and I highly doubt they were working on this one, but I know their work didn't slow down because of the pandemic as has been suggested here. Perhaps the courts are backed up? Again, I don't know. But I know the clock is ticking, and the longer this goes on without charges, the more likely it is that the accusations being made don't hold water.
If you know nothing about a subject, perhaps you should just be quiet instead of offering your smug meaningless observations.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.