View Single Post
Old 04-14-2024, 01:01 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Klein View Post
Simply put the number I put is in this case, a SRP or a Suggested Retail Price. Some people would call it a museum price but I do believe for the item as deliniated is an accurate asking price. We can, and do disagree as to what the item shoudl be offered or (or sell at(, but to me it's a $50 item if I had it for sale and on my table and then would look at offers from there

Rich
I am not saying anything about what an item should be offered at or should sell at or what it 'is to you'. The subject was what the cards were selling for. When that is the subject, data points of what is and is not actually selling and at what prices are more valuable than wishes and desires and what people think should be. It can be whatever you want it to be in your mind, but if nobody is ponying up the cash, it is difficult to hold the asking price nobody is paying is too low in reality. That's all I'm saying. What a card is or is not selling for is not an opinion I have or a should; it is an ascertainable datapoint.