View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 07:45 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default T206 REFERENCE.....Reminiscing about your 1st BB card Show where you acquired T206's

* * * * * * * * * * * * T206 Reference, Theory's, Surveys, etc. * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Just a friendly bump to get some more interesting stories on how you got started on your adventure collecting T206 cards......whether it was putting together the set,
or specializing in your particular project(s) regarding T206's.

Before I leave you, here's my short-story regarding my first DRUM card. Circa 1984 at Willow Grove, a mid-west dealer had four DRUM cards for sale. He wanted $100
for each of them (they were VgEx cards). I offered $350 for the four. He adamantly said....NO !
I said I'd think about them. The more I thought about them, the more I wanted them. At the end of the day, I went back to his table with $400, but he had sold them.

I told Barry Sloate about my foolish regret regarding the four DRUMS. Barry made me a $100 bet that I would not find another T206 DRUM within a year.
Six months later, Barry says he has a DRUM card for me. And, I can have it for free since he lost our bet. So here is my first DRUM card.
If I recall correctly, it is the only known DRUM card of Moeller. However, I may be proven wrong about that.

. .

OK, time for your sharing your stories with us.

TED Z