View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 08:14 AM
Scott Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmopar View Post
Had been doing some excavating, so the Campy was not too deep after all. Pretty sure I have never shared any images of this before. I even managed to save a copy of the ebay auction. I wish I had done that for everything. It's not only good info, but fun to go back in time for a glimpse of what was happening at that time. Turns out, I bought this in July 2002.

If I got taken, the money hasn't been missed, at least not since around July 2002! If it's legit, I got a heck of a deal!

The COA and autograph ticket (from 1991) are meaningless at this point, and frankly were then as well. The seller was in NJ, which is a sign in the right direction, but still meaningless.

I can't make out the last name from the first name on the Cert and that business name didn't bring up anything in a quick search. Anyone have any knowledge/experience with the business or the names (if you recognize)?
I had not ever seen this image- wow, shows that Campy likely had a positive outlook on life even after such a tragic event. Thanks for sharing (and I of course cannot comment on that signature or the COA's).