View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 06:14 PM
Curt

Agreed about all comments. I had not even seen the item in years. At first I thought maybe the larger item might make signing a little easier as he would not have to focus on keeping within a very small area like a card, 3x5 or even an 8x10. His arm could move as wide as needed, given what control he did have of his limbs. I don't see another post accident looking this "steady", most exhibit a shakiness that would likely be present in his condition.

I found a pre-accident cut, so that beats out any post accident signature as far as i am concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rand1com View Post
The ticket looks to be authentic but that does not mean it actually belongs to the item in question. I don't like the signature and the COA meant nothing then or now. The late 90's to early 2000's were filled with fakes being sold on Ebay. His post accident autographs had no consistency so about the only way to be sure was to have witnessed the signature. I'm surprised the 3rd party authenticators even authenticate his post accident autos.