View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Tim,

Please don't feed a troll and give them more fodder to spew their ridiculous lies and statements about others. To complain like they do often demonstrates the attention span of a goldfish, and responses like that are frequently just an attempt to deflect and get around truly answering questions asked of them. Most likely because if they did honestly answer, it may show they were wrong to begin with, which they'll never admit to. Instead, they'll usually just come back at you with more sarcasm and hate.

I still haven't seen a single other poster in this thread agree to or support the premise that SGC has such a shorter turnaround time for grading cards than say PSA, primarily, or even just significantly, because of their organization skills or efficiencies. And what does that tell you?

By the way, Eugene O'Neill and John Updike are both great men and authors. Someone being compared to either of them wouldn't seem to me as a bad thing at all. To use such a literary heavyweight as Eugen O'Neill to supposedly make a sarcastic comment/insult directed towards someone by comparing them to him, ranks right up there with touting a Chick-Fil-A/McDonalds comparison to explain TPG turnaround times. No comment regarding the former, but the latter is most definitely a joke!
I will say that Trent’s original premise of a highly functional SGC is just as valid as surmising that business is poor as mass lay offs are in the future. In reality, none of us know the truth.