View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 04:28 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55koufax View Post
Bob. Respectfully, and curiously wonder what it tells you?

Are you thinking they are dis-organized and inefficient?
Good God no, I, and no one else in this thread, ever said or implied that SGC was disorganized or inefficient. Quite the contrary, it seemed to be the implication of one poster in this thread that it was PSA that was less organized and/or efficient in relation to SGC, and that that somehow, to that particular poster, helped to explain SGC's fast(er) turnaround times.

What no one else really posting their agreement to what that guy was saying tells me is that no one else truly thinks SGC having a faster turnaround time than PSA really has anything significant to do with SGC's organization or their efficiencies either. Yet he kept posting like he's right, others are wrong, and don't know what they're talking about.

Go back and read what I said in post #13. I surmised that the reason(s) behind ALL the TPG turnaround times recently starting to get faster is most likely due to the TPGs having recently hired/added more graders, or that the number of new submissions coming in each day are dropping below the number of cards they have going out and reducing the TPG's backlogs, or possibly even some combination of those factors. SGC is primarily getting cards turned around faster because they have fewer to grade relative the number of graders they have.

Now go read posts #2, 4, 6, and 9, and see how what they were saying was apparently misunderstood and attacked in posts #5, 7, and 11. I came to the defense of the earlier posters as they did nothing wrong in putting forth some of their thoughts and premises. But in countering their statements, the only facts/arguments the antagonist has given to them or anyone else that I can see is the ridiculous Chick-Fil-A/McDonalds drive thru comparison he made. And that is totally wrong as he makes it sound like ChicK-Fil-A gets food to their customers faster than McDonalds does because they are better organized/efficient, and then transfers that same logic/reasoning to SGC being faster than PSA. The joke is on him though because it is a fairly well-known and documented fact that Chick-Fil-A has the slowest drive thru times in the fast food industry. So how that supports an argument of SGC turnaround times being faster than PSA's is laughable. And of course, he didn't ever respond and explain how it could be relevant, probably because it isn't and never was (and he knows, but won't admit it).