View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlesinj View Post
I attended today and specifically was looking for photos and not much available. Did not see any Japanese either, but was not specifically looking.

The auction houses did have their previews (photos) and they had a few to look at.

I also met Ryan H after overhearing him say his name to a dealer. *Hopefully that was not too creepy.

Also, spent some time with Scott and got an up close look at that PSA “1.5” 52 Mantle and the Rose Co Post cards really nice.
Jamie, not creepy at all. I am glad you said hi and nice to meet you.

Regarding Scott’s auction- Collector Connection is really coming along impressively. His prewar auction is shaping up to be special. There are several items, including some Rose Co PCs I expect to try hard to own.

Regarding the show- it was larger/more tables than historically, with almost every square foot being taken up with dealers. Major buzz and very crowded. Tons of stuff- vintage and new. Great vibe in the room. In my opinion, many dealers must have smoked crack before they put price stickers on their cards, bc lots of asking prices were, in my opinion, were stupid high. But if the dealers are selling stuff, god bless them. Many AHs were there, and it was great to see upcoming items and talk to Derek, Dean, Scott, etc. Lee, where were you?? Also, wouid love to see Al from Love of the Game there. Saw some friends, had a great time walking the floor. Bought nothing- I will wait for auction houses so I can buy at fair market prices!

Last edited by Rhotchkiss; 09-26-2021 at 10:53 AM.