View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 08:07 AM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
How do you see what other cards sold for on site? Go to the Challenges tab and start playing some of the "card identification" games. Most of them take about 3-5 minutes to gain 100 points, which will then allow you to price 100 items for free. After getting 1,000 points (10 complete/accurate games), you get $1 loaded to your account. *If you average 3mins per game, you make $2 in store credit per hour* But it's actually paying you, compared to Candy Crush Saga or Farmville. ;-)
I have seen the challenges and things, but I don't get into that. I don't even get into the Candy Crush or other facebook things. The reason I would send my cards to COMC is because I don't want to do the work, so I am not going to do extra work to see prices (especially if I can see ebay sold items just as easily).

I was just thinking of sending a box of all my limited inserts, game used, autos and throwing an estimate (without looking up each card) and then letting them post them up.
At that point they will give me estimates to list them at right? Or will I still have to do the research on that?