View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 04:26 PM

Default Leon Luckey

Leon, I always try to please everyone and those players that I saw play in Cuba in the 50s, and I know they feel happy seeing their things that has happened to everyone, on a regular occasion of Monte Irvin's visits to my house Each time for more than 5 hours, they saw things that they had never seen, Max Manning's daughter saw on their tours that they did not talk about her father and she thought that no one knew him in my house, show a lot of her father, photos, balls signed, autographs, cards etc and she got excited every time she saw something, and was happy to see that I took care of her things, that has happened with all the players of that time, some deceased, others are still alive, but they all became great my friends. Ramos wrote me yesterday the following "Thank you for saving those memories because otherwise we would be forgotten, thank you, thank you." Now I will show a weekly program and score card from 1959-60 that I show Ramos along with others of him, I remember that when I entered the Stadium my father always bought them and gave them to me, I keep many of them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Score Card-59-60.Ramos.jpg (37.5 KB, 408 views)