View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 10:42 AM
Kyle May

Thank you for sharing. Sharing memories like this help us Never Forget.
__________________________________________________ ____

1st grade. Mrs. Murphy's class. We had around 20 +/- kids in the class to start the day. One by one, the kids started to be picked up by their parents as the day went on. Us kids that remained had no idea what was going on. I eventually left school early for a doctor's appointment. My mom had Mike Trivisonno on the radio, and he spoke in a rare somber tone, talking about the events that unfolded that morning. Lee Greenwood's God Bless the USA was played in and out of every commercial break. After my doctor's appointment, we were at home watching the news. The same x-amount of videos kept playing, showing the Towers being hit and eventually collapsing.
__________________________________________________ _____

This year is a bit different for me. I'm 25 and in school for EMS/Fire. My EMT class tonight is practicing carrying patients down stairs - the very definition of irony.

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame