View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 02:16 PM
The Uber Anal Retentive Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlevy View Post
Thanks Mark, I know you have some rare Jackie's on your wall. My hunt continues.

Rob, I agree, very unusual colors on this. Looks quite different than any other pennant I own, including the red version with Jackie in a circle.

Thanks Greg. I saw the condition of the 2 pennants you picked up from the same seller and was hoping this one was in as nice condition as yours appeared. The seller's photo's weren't the best so it was difficult to be certain as to the condition. I do keep all pennants in a room that has little direct light and lcd lighting, so they should be safe from fading.

The addition of those 2 Brooklyn Bum pennants must give you a pretty good collection of colorful bums. How many sets do you have of those? I don't have any yet myself, time to pick one up somewhere.
Rick, I have ten … all different in terms of color and material. I have six colors in felt (black, blue, two different purples, green, red) and now four different colors in cloth. Also have a LA Dodgers with Emmet Kelly.

That’s good that you can protect that pennant from UV. The rarity and the condition really make it one of a kind. You got a great deal, I could see that going for 10 grand in a private auction …

Last edited by thetahat; 09-21-2021 at 02:16 PM.