View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 01:15 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

if Ted will tell me what cards he likes I will make every effort to see they sell as high as possible to repay all he has done to me and the group inflating and years of shillings and market manipulation. So please ask him to specifically state what cards he wants as I thought he liked overinflated prices to protect his assets.

I just have to laugh. Usually I wouldnt engage, but this is classic. Did you try all morning to come with this, and that's the best you could do? You acted the fool and got caught. You are bidding on 100 of you OWN auctions.

There was a total of ONE signed 52 topps card I didnt pay for,and i bought it for half the next week. However, I will string bid your tired ebay IDs up to just before your silly .88 on the end. Well you did .22 a few times and I had to buy the card. It was worth it.

Btw a little birdies told me about your Mantle deal. You are not "serving the community" buy dumping them all at once, you are trying to avoid sales tax in the psa 6oc mantle you paid 50k for from probstein by, using consignments. The single WORST way to dump a set.

You ALWAYS could have cancelled you bid. In this hobby, you are now six feet under a snakes belly.

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors