View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 10:42 AM
Eric Cheng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I am almost in the middle of one of those now. Except I still want the card. We will see....

As for the BST. It is ALL about communication. I wouldn't expect any seller to honor a price if it was very old. And I think it's fine to raise a price, at any time. if no offers have been made. If a member gets too squirrely over there we can square them away if need be. And if not they can find another forum to screw people over on. BUT I need PM's to help. It annoys me when I hear of bad deals over there only on the main forum. Usually a PM to me will help the process and alleviate one of "those" threads.

yes, happened to me. Thought of making an offer but at the end seller raised the prices, the demand is there. 52 topps mantle has been snatched up quick and prices went up fast on listing. I'm expecting 51 bowman to follow soon or mantle across. It's like the guy that bought the 5 mil 52 topps mantle said, these cards are undervalue if you compare the price hike to modern. There's still a lot of room to grow , i think this is just like the beginning. All of the ones i'm looking at has gone up and I don't see any sign of slowing(key rookies)

Last edited by dio; 01-21-2021 at 10:45 AM.