View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 03:30 AM
Jimmy

Default 1935 National Chicle Set Wow!

First of all I wanted to welcome the new member, the football set is great and you have to understand that sometimes other members need to keep comments to themselves. I contribute a lot to this site and I am not a full time dealer at all, I even have free services through my website. I had an issue with the SGC board as well and hope I do not have to do the same thing here; I have been a member for sometime now and would think by now most members would know what my goals are. I work full time for the government and have two kids and a big old house to pay for, so really this hobby for me is more about responsibility and to still have fun with it. I would love to meet more members at the Boston Show I setup at and I am always willing to talk, you can always send me an email. I try not to respond to the negatives on this site, but when I make a post and started it – I should respond!

Thanks Jimmy – this is one of the better sites out there, please let us keep it that way - I just like good stories and history

And no the set was not mine, if so I would have gone on vacation with my family and would have sold it!