Thread: The National
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Joe W.
J0seph Wi.er

Default The National

I live in California and have wanted to go to The National ever since I restarted collecting in 2002. Why is it that a show that is supposed to support a national hobby does nothing to support West Coast collectors? No show on the West side of this nation since 2000? Really? C'mon, who's planning this thing? Where's the West Coast love?

I could understand the East Coast having a majority of the shows but is having one out here every 3-4 years asking too much? Maybe they should have two conventions annually, one on each side of the country so people can actually spend more money on cards than having to blow their wad just getting there.

Considering the next two years are already booked here's a lonely voice crying out for The National to make a West side appearance in 2015.

To the planners, here is a list of cities you may have heard of that just might work: Los Angeles, Anaheim, San Diego, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Phoenix...

For you East Coasters, I'm not hating on you, I'm just looking for some love. Anyway, enough venting...hope everyone that is going has fun!