View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 10:58 PM
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Atkatz View Post
It's on my bookshelf, right next to Robert Creamer's Babe, and quite a few others. One of the major differences between Creamer's and Montville's work is that Creamer actually spoke to hundreds of people who knew Ruth. Too bad every single one was dead by the time Montville went to work.
Okay, so let me get this straight -- i was actually able to cite to an actual book on your actual bookshelf that at least provides a "shred of evidence" that Ruth actually did "give a shit" about money, and you not only want to debate the sources, but think that your gross assumptions about Ruth not giving a shit, and your hyperbolic statements "by Jove" about Sandy Koufax being a greedy bastard, were neither gross assumptions nor hyperbolic.

Honestly, being challenged to find a "shred of evidence" and within seconds being able to identify a book on your shelf, which I have never seen of course, is about the most amazing thing I've ever done in an argument with anyone in my life. I think I am going to have to rest my case right here, and go to sleep proud of my accomplishment, with a firm understanding that any further engagement on this topic is only bound to lose me points.

www.instagram.com/signedT206/
@SignedT206