View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 10:34 PM
Administrator

Default When is someone going to give the White Sox some love?

Posted By: john/z28jd

When someone responds to a thread started by a board regular with "who cares" they really dont deserve a response,but since tbob already did,If you dont care Al then dont bother responding. Obviously other people on here care about present day baseball,so obviously people care.Dont be a jerk for no reason,especially not to tbob,and try adding something to the board once in awhile or dont respond at all.

Bob,i dont think anyone believes that the White Sox can keep it up and theyre just waiting for them to break down.Their team to a man is very unimpressive especially once you get past Buerhle and Garcia.They got rid of a TON of run production from last year and dont have Frank Thomas in the lineup.They arent great defensively and their bullpens names dont scare anyone.Its really unfathomable that they are this good and i didnt pick them to finish higher than 3rd and changed that to 4th when they said Buerhle would miss 6 weeks with his imaginary foot injury.When he didnt miss a start,i put them back at finishing 3rd just above Detroit