View Single Post
Old 09-05-2020, 08:28 PM
Rob

OK, hit an antique store today and my little score made me happy, so that's all that counts right.

Yes, that's just the Parker Brothers Pro Draft game, but what I got it for is the complete 50 card set that originally came with the game. The game is in basically new condition inside, the box probably EX++/EXMT. But the cards are just as nice, ranging from EX+ to NM for a solid EXMT group. Yes, I checked each card, they are all the PB version. Pretty excited with this pick-up as I'm a big '74 guy.

The other is the old 1972 Sunoco album and set. Yeah, the album has seen better days, but the entire set is inside, all 624, in much nicer shape than the cover. I already have a nice NM empty album in my collection. Just a shot of the Cowboys team set as an example. I have always wanted this set, but its a little pricey to build. Now, I definitely would have preferred they be either in a NM album or all loose, but for the price I am quite pleased to have the whole set. Just for my my own personal collection, so not worried about re-sale value.

Last edited by Kurri17; 09-05-2020 at 08:30 PM.