View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 06:56 AM
Administrator

Default Hoping to do a small t210-3 "orange border" headcount & a couple questions....

Posted By: Ralph

Brian thought I would give you my thoughts on this.The series 3 cards are not the only series where the cards have had orange borders.I remember some in series 4,5 & 6.I went through thousands of these cards and in my opinion you cannot find every texas league player with a orange border.My completed set of 640 I had some from series 3 that were Red & I kept trying to find orange borders of a certain card & I never did so I put the set to bed as being complete.Yes there are different shades of the redish orange(Yellow that's a new one).Also it is worth noting that the series 2 the borders on some of the cards are very WIDE & actually bleed into the players name & team.I also tried finding that kind of a card where the border was not as wide & believe it or not I actually did on some.But if others think the entire series three can be found in orange again that's their opinion as mine is mine.If you try doing that series in just getting the orange cards I wish you luck as it will be as difficult NOW as completing the set of 640 known today.There could be others not yet disclosed