View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 10:49 AM
Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyman55 View Post
She was with the lady who helped her write the book her in Sacramento. It was a huge fundraiser for rescue dogs. Her hearing did not seem great and it was loud in there but we did agree that Joe was a great player.
I am a regular poster on this board but I discovered this thread through a Google search. I am in the middle of a book by Mark Shaw entitled Fighting for Justice. He has written four books tying in the deaths of Marilyn Monroe, JFK, and Dorothy Kilgallen. This book has been very fascinating. I have also finished his book called Collateral Damage and a book called The Reporter Who Knew Too Much About Dorothy Kilgallon.

In his latest book Fighting for Justice he references this book of June DiMaggio's and how Marilyn Monroe did not commit suicide but was murdered. He mentions this in Collateral Damage but in the latest book he just confirms his suspicion after coming across June DiMaggio's book. If you are even halfway interested in stuff like this I highly recommend reading Mark Shaw's books or listening to his audio books. I prefer audio books.