View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 06:46 PM
Zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth-gehrig View Post
So I just got done filing a complete loss insurance claim through Fed-Ex. They so called "delivered" my package today and left at front door. (No signature required) Package was not delivered and I even had someone at the house while I was at work today. So I guess it's my word against Fed-Ex when it comes to the claim and getting a refund? Online since there wasn't a signature required the only "proof" they have that it was delivered is 2:59pm left at front door. I'm just frustrated I guess. Anyone else have non delivery insurance claims and what was the result?
Holy crap that is scary stuff I just had Fedex deliever my T205 Ty Cobb yesterday and I was not home luckily my girlfriend was called off work yesterday and able to bring it inside to safety ( of course I had to tell her the package was a credit card or I would not hear the end of it). They scared me too because I live in Illinois and at first it was only going to take two days to get it, they said by saturday Nov 19th, then all of a sudden I checked it Friday night and it went from Georgia to New Jersey! Then they changed the delivery date to Tuesday the 22nd, a day I had to work the 11:30 to 8:00pm shift, I am just glad my girlfriend was home because I do not trust some of the shady people that go in and out of my neighborhood at times. Luckily I got to go home last night and drool for hours at my new Cobb.