View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 09:15 AM
Administrator

Default What type of T206 back collector are you?

Posted By: john/z28jd

Up until last night i assumed i had every t206 back i wanted. I had 5 American Beauty backs but never checked to see if i had all 3 variations.I found out that all 5 of them were the 350 series with borders version,so i found the other 2 on ebay last night and won them.So now i have all 34 backs i plan on getting. The only one id want to get that i dont have is the Broadleaf 460 but ive had chances in the past and didnt feel like spending the extra $1200 at least,it costs over a BL 350,so unless i find one listed wrong i'll pass on that back.

Back when i first started collecting t206s off ebay i decided to get every brand and thru finishing the set,i ended up missing just 4 backs(besides the BL460) i wanted.The other 2 were a blank back which i won early this year and the piedmont 42 back which i won 2 of off ebay with 15 minutes of each other.I wasnt going to be home so i bid high on both hoping i got one.Like i said tho,up until last night i didnt know i still needed those 2 backs so when i got the piedmont 42 back i figured i was done.

I also collected back miscuts,errors,etc until the prices got too high on them,but i was able to get some cool ones before that happened like the 4 below,which are all printed upside down from the front, and make a pretty picture when pieced together