View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 06:53 PM
Administrator

Default New Ebay Experience (At Least for Me)

Posted By: Kevin Andrews

What made this even more irritating for me was the fact that what was inside wasn't even close to what was advertised and it wasn't damaged in shipment and was packaged in an acceptable manner. I contacted the seller and he's going to make it right on the entire situation.

When I list on Ebay or here on B/S/T, 99.9% of the time I have a good idea on what packing materials and postage is going to cost. I'd guess that 75% of those that post here probably know much more about postal regulations than the average person and could routinely guess (fairly close) what 1st class postage plus insurance would be on package. I think I'd have a good idea if something was wrong while I was at the counter. I guess that's also why I still walk everything into the post office. All in all I think that the USPS does a fine job. They've never lost a single one of my packages in the 10 years I've been selling on Ebay. Occasionally I have inbound issues, but that's all part of living in Louisville, Ohio. Every once and awhile if a sellers not carefull the stuff heads toward Louisville, KY!