Thread: vcp help
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 07:40 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyF1981 View Post
All im asking for is a fair chance to make things right. Im on here to learn from you guys so I dont make the same mistakes as before. My intentions are most definintly honorable. But I will take your advice and get a subscription
Joey, the only thing I hope you take from our interaction here is that I am fiercely protective of this forum, as Net 54 has become a second, extended family to me. The people I have met here are friendly, and kind, and they do everything within their power to keep the hobby as safe as possible. That means watching out for questionable activity on Ebay, or here. I am trying to help in that regard, nothing more.

All I need to know is that you are man enough to admit the mistakes you've made in the past. That takes a lot of guts, and I commend you for it. I'd shake your hand if I could. Secondly, Leon is satisfied with what you've told him, and that's enough for me.

I hope you are an active participant in the forum for years to come. Please accept my apologies. No hard feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I believe in second chances.
As do I, Leon. I don't think there's a single person here, or anywhere for that matter, who hasn't made a mistake at some point in their life. It's how we grow after the fact that defines who we are.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.