Thread: vcp help
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 07:45 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 'stache View Post
Joey, the only thing I hope you take from our interaction here is that I am fiercely protective of this forum, as Net 54 has become a second, extended family to me. The people I have met here are friendly, and kind, and they do everything within their power to keep the hobby as safe as possible. That means watching out for questionable activity on Ebay, or here. I am trying to help in that regard, nothing more.

All I need to know is that you are man enough to admit the mistakes you've made in the past. That takes a lot of guts, and I commend you for it. I'd shake your hand if I could. Secondly, Leon is satisfied with what you've told him, and that's enough for me.

I hope you are an active participant in the forum for years to come. Please accept my apologies. No hard feelings.

As do I, Leon. I don't think there's a single person here, or anywhere for that matter, who hasn't made a mistake at some point in their life. It's how we grow after the fact that defines who we are.
We are in total agreement. And btw, Joey's (hi Joey) earlier misdeeds didn't go unnoticed. For now he isn't allowed on our BST areas nor is he allowed to post about BST stuff on this board. It's going to take some time. He is acting maturely about it too. That says a lot to me.