Thread: vcp help
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 11:14 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by itjclarke View Post
Absolutely Bill, shoot me an email or message anytime. I've got thousands of scans with prices of auctions going back to about 2009. I started mostly with cards I owned, to get a sense of their values, but then broadened to include anything I'm interested in. It's very manual process, and a lot have slipped through the cracks, but it always gives me a really nice basis when trying to gauge how much I'll be willing to spend.

... And CardTarget still rocks!
Thank you, Ian. I absolutely will.

I'm stuck on my laptop for a while as my leg heals. Once I'm back up and around, and can sit at my desktop computer, it will be easier for me to work on the spreadsheets. By then, too, I should be able to start buying the cards I want.

By the way, I took my first in-depth look at Card Tonight. What an incredible resource. No need to ever use VCP.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.

Last edited by the 'stache; 07-29-2013 at 12:13 AM.