Thread: vcp help
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 11:34 PM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyF1981 View Post
No problem at all. I definintly understand where youre coming from and I have made alot of mistakes and I apologize for acting like a douche bag at time and causing problems. Im really enjoying being on here and enjoying the hobby. Thank you for giving me a chance to prove myself on here. It took alot to come back on here and admit my mistakes, but was prepared to do whatever it took to earn a 2nd chance. Thanks again for your feedback. Hope I can learn more about the hobby from you
Joey, I've been on a lot of forums, and I can honestly say you won't find a finer discussion board anywhere. If you are serious, and want to learn about our hobby, this is the place to do it. The breadth of knowledge here is simply astounding, and our members are both helpful, and generous with their time.

The best thing you can do right now is to become an active member of the forum. Engage in the discussions, educate yourself, and as your knowledge of all things pertaining to vintage and pre-war cards and memorabilia grows, help those who are just starting out. This is how you will ingratiate yourself.

Good luck, and most of all, have fun!

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.