Thread: Adam Moraine
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Administrator

Default Adam Moraine

Posted By: Bob Rousseau

like Koos, Adam wasn't an "ordinary human being". He might not have been AS contemptable as Koos (that would be an accomplishment), but regardless, he similarly seemed to have troll tendencies of just wanting to get into duke it out with people to keep his adrenelin going.

Adam had so much contempt for so many people here and for so many of the collecting goals of the people here, the obvious thought is "why do you even want to be here". He had an itchy trigger finger when it came to crass insults, and seemed to be lacking in basic manners. It made my head hurt to try to discern any consistency in his viewpoints (for example, he had contempt for people that have things "handed" to them, and then yet he lived rent free at his grandma's house which he was delighted would be his one day, and he seemed to see no inconsistency in that (as though, he's the only person in the world to ever deserve having something "handed" to him). Let alone the "I want to make alot of money of cards- CHA CHING!"- and then "I wish card collecting was like it was in the old days"). I don't see any benefit to the Board community for him being here.

And it's not that I think that everyone has to ADD to the board community per se to be allowed to stay here- many of us don't have the experience or the eye or the resources that some of the more experienced folks here to have. But an antagonistic streak bordering on hostility should be an appropriate reason to be banned, I think, and Adam had that in spades. And as far as his 'well being' (for anyone concerned about that), he can still learn about cards from this board by being a lurker.