Thread: Adam Moraine
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Administrator

Default Adam Moraine

Posted By: Bob Rousseau

he implies that there's something wrong with being a millionaire ("millionaire's club" used in contempt), yet it's clear from his early posts that that's what he really aspires to. That bird's riddled with loathing: of others and somewhat of his self. ['millionaire's club'- Lord knows there are probably few of us fit that description but as to those that do- who gives a doody? Does that mean we've got nothing in common? What we have in common is love for the beautiful work on these old pieces of cardboard and the thrill of the hunt- whether you can afford the top shelf stuff or not!

And if you DO want a really nice copy of a card, Wise Adam knows that it can ONLY mean you are interested in it's financial value?! "No- I DON'T CARE that you TELL ME it's not about the Cha-Ching- I CAN READ YOUR MIND AND I KNOW THAT THAT'S WHAT IT'S ABOUT!!" Talk about projection!

If I read an introductory post by someone who leads off as being that defensive, I'd be VERY leary. It's like someone who comes in to interview for a job and when asked why he's had 3 jobs in 4 months, he says it's because all his previous bosses have been @#$&*#$@!!

[P.S. Why does he imagine anyone would care about his stock market holdings?! And if they were "I'm up $200 from last year" ain't much to brag on.]