View Single Post
Old 11-11-2020, 06:33 PM
Curt

If I recall, these are basically just homemade customs. Monarch/Corona are a couple other names on some similar cards, which I believe were all done by the same person or persons. There is an ebay seller who sells them, LOTS & LOTS of them

I bit on a lot of the customs early on, but as they gone more prolific and better quality, I stopped buying every one I saw. For my custom money, I will pick up a couple well made pieces like Banty Red. That maker/seller is a member here, I know. Found another similar one that is Sporting Life, or something close to that.

The other difference is that some of the better sellers are clear in what they are selling/making, clearly marking their product as a modern card made to look old, or better yet, date them with a copyright so it is clear in the future that these are not vintage cards, but modern pieces of art. A lot of these others were likely meant with the hopes or tricky people into thinking they were something they are not.

Last edited by mrmopar; 11-11-2020 at 06:35 PM.