View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 10:14 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Best of luck getting something you like for a decent price. We are more looking for a place to retire to. Really like the central Oregon coast. Been vacationing there since the mid 80s. We are frugal(cheap) so been waiting for another housing market crash to get something cheaper. Still kicking ourselves for not buying something on the coast during the last market crash.
Lol! I tell my wife the same thing! "Let's wait until the next crash." (We are frugal too). My wife dreams of paying off debt while I am dreaming of baseball cards.

Love the Oregon Coast. Have you stayed in Lincoln City at the Sandcastle? That's our go to location, on the beach, but cheap. My parents go there every year. It's where they honeymooned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo