View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 04:18 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
Not immediately, I will wait a reasonable time, look at the available data, and weigh if it is effective or not and the risks of a probably rushed vaccine, but I would plan on probably getting it.

The death rate is incredibly low, the data suggests that it really does have a death rate under 1% and probably similar to the seasonal flu after all, though it is more contagious, and this thing has been blown way, way out of proportion (I wonder why? hmmm) as the media pretends the Black Plague 2.0 is here.

However, it is still preferable and beneficial to your health to protect against highly-infectious diseases, even if the survival rate is 99.6-99.8% percent. I have pre-existing conditions that make it more likely to be lethal in my case, and so have greater incentive to do so myself.

More importantly, freedom = the right to make your own decisions. That includes poor decisions.
should ban smoking too......or how about soda...

people keep forgetting about the health damage that is occurring when we stay at home and economy gone as well....