View Single Post
Old 01-09-2002, 07:04 AM
Administrator

Default Reply to vorthian

Posted By: jverri01

Sorry, had to start a new thread. Old one was simply too staggered to keep up with. Vorthian, if you have issues - and you always have, which is why you have a personal vendetta against me, why have you never contacted me at any time? From time to time I see you are more than happy to jump in and slam me, but I have never talked to you, met you, heard anything from you. Perhaps you just want to appear as though you are above imperfection? I am not, and I will not even try to hid this. I made many mistakes throughout the handlings of that card. I have stated this. Somehow, though, you simply choose to continually point out my errors. Why are you not able to accept that I made a mistake? Do the opinions of so many people that testify on my behalf about my character mean nothing? I have no idea who you are, where you are, or what your background entails. I merely know that, any time my ID is mentioned, you come flying out of the shadows to put me down. Why is that? What wrong have I done to you? I try very hard to be fair. But, you always put me in a position of having to be defensive. Can you not approach things with more objectivity? What do you want to hear from me? That I am imperfect? Sure. I am happy to admit this. Why can you not accept that?