View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 01:28 PM
Ken Marks

Default Thanks For All You Have Done

Dan. Speaking for myself, but suspect a ton of others have the same thoughts, I am so very grateful for all the efforts you have made to provide tremendous insight into the various Post Cereal and Jell-O promotions. My understanding and enjoyment in collecting these issues has been so very much enhanced by your various books that I could never thank you enough for all you have done. You are truly the Godfather of Post Cereal/Jell-O collecting.

And just one more point if I might. You have always been open about looking for information that updates your thoughts, some of which go back over 20 years. And when on the very minimal number of times that updated information is found, you totally embrace it. Given the maybe 4 or 5 times this has happened in those 20 plus years, it speaks totally to the amazing accuracy of your research efforts and books, especially given the much more limited availability of tools and electronic technology available to you (eg SCD back then vs. eBay today). I thank you my friend!