View Single Post
Old 05-30-2023, 07:26 PM
Emlily Ell.is

I've never dealt with graded and have ZERO graded cards. Contemplating maybe buying my first one or 2. Was looking at 1 that was a PSA 5, and there's comps from $80 all the way to $120. So frustrating. A 5 is a 5. So they should run about the same price as one another (like modern cards that are the same). Hopefully finding comps aren't that hard for all PSA cards if I decide to go that route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfriedm View Post
I think if you're smart with your buying, you might be able to shoot a bit higher than some people are suggesting. For example, if you were willing to go for a PSA 4s, I think you could get both a 1956 Topps Mays and a 1957 Topps Ted Williams. If you wanted to put it all into one card, you might be able to get a PSA 5 1956 Mays or Aaron, maybe a PSA 5 1955 Ted Williams (one of my favorite cards).

I have done deals with: snowman, exhibitman, roquan, vintagetoppscards, bobsbbcards, sayitaintso, tsp06, gorditadogg, 4reals, bnorth, clydepepper, jcfowler6, jimmer77, tsp06, Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey, swk473 plus others.

Last edited by wdwfan; 05-30-2023 at 09:10 PM.