View Single Post
Old 10-03-2004, 06:15 PM
Administrator

Default Old Judge Proofs?

Posted By: Jeff O

No, that's not asking too much. But if that's what you want to ask, just ask it and don't put words in Bob's mouth... words that he didn't say (or write) and that could be very damaging to a reputation that has been built over 25 years in the hobby.

Again, I'm not saying who's opinion is right or wrong in this matter. I can only form an opinion based on what I've read... and as I wrote before, I certainly don't have enough experience in this area to be comfortable in voicing that opinion.

I just hate seeing someone accused of saying or writing something that they did not. I have seen this kind of stuff happen too many times in my line of work dealing with bodily injury lawyers (disclaimer - I'm only referring to a very small number of specific BI lawyers... most of them are honest and ethical) who will turn around something that was said and then make unfounded accustations.

If you want his opinion, or need him to clarify a statement, simply ask. It's better than implying something unfounded.

Jeff