View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 08:57 AM
L@rry T1p+0n

Apple Watch says 2 hours and 50 minutes sleep My flight was delayed around five hours I think I heard there was a problem with the tug as the aircraft pushed out of Panama City, and the nose wheel assembly had to be inspected before taking off for Chicago. I played with cards and watched YouTube videos in the gate area for 10 hours

James I'm not an autograph collector but to me it looked like long lines and a disaster. There seems to be a "front of the line" option when you buy your ticket. I don't care what it costs BUY THAT!

Andy: Hockey was very scarce. The dealer you mention from Canada could be named Len he always has his cards displayed on his tables covered by a vinyl sheet for security. I heard Len was unable to cross the border and I really missed seeing him. The hockey funny rings set was purchased from one of the regular long time baseball card dealers.

Ben PSA did not give me the cards, eBay did. Ebay was also giving out $10 off coupons and I used that this morning lol. The cards (in thick slabs) are pictured (under the Wild-Card gold pack) I got the set of four, and signed up to get card #5 in the mail.

Dean I watch a few of the youtubers and I saw them on the show floor. I'll be watching to see if I make a video appearance lol. I am afraid they are headed for a big fall. Are "man-buns" as popular as they were on the show floor?

Hers a picture of my pick-ups and I'll spend today resting and updating want-lists and putting cards away