View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 08:20 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporal Lance Boil View Post
Finally out of self-quarantine today. Very exciting. Ran 7 errands, my wife insisted I wear a mask at the grocery store, and we argued about if for a bit but I did.

Observations:

1) About 1 in 5 people were wearing "soft" masks. Most looked like something like an Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test Bandito. Next time out I am wearing one of my wife's bras on my face.

2) The. liquor store is essential, and busier than the grocery store.

3) The sun rises in the east, and goes down in the west. It was nice to see other people out, and being polite and respectful after 2 weeks of not seeing anyone. I felt good about my interactions with people.

4) The McDonald's in town is on steroids. The line was really long, and I lit a cigarette (I know, I know) because I thought it would take forever. It was like 2 minutes until I was trying to stub it out because I had to pay and get my food.

5) All the trailheads I passed today were pretty packed. I think its' nice that people are getting outdoors. Perhaps this will be a silver lining.

Anyway, this site helped me pass the time, and I'm appreciative of that. All the best to you and your family.

Tony
Same to you, Tony. My wife is a bit of a germaphobe so anytime I go out, I get the 3rd degree about being prepared for it. Same when I get home, its wash your hands, wash your hands!!

Speaking of face coverings, I am hoping your wife isn't large chested!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bra.jpg (57.8 KB, 144 views)