View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 09:34 AM
Arnie

I am in south Florida which is a bad spot for the virus, although the city where i live in is pretty good.

I am self quarantining in my condo for about 3 months now, i only go out like once every two weeks to do food shopping. Once in awhile i go out for a drive to clear my head and to try to keep the battery in my car charged.

I am going nuts as i am totally alone. My second wife passed away 2 years ago, and i have zero family. My social life is Facebook. I am basically in solitary confinement. I am over 70, so i gotta be careful as i am in the at risk group altho i dont have any respiratory problems.

Out of stress and frustration and nerves, i am now buying a lot of baseball cards. I had stopped for about six months, but this last month i have been going nuts and bought a 1956 Topps complete set and a 1958 Topps complete set plus a bunch of graded Reggie Jackson cards. Gotta stop, i am not a rich person!!

This whole thing sucks, and my nerves, which are usually bad, are horrendous and its got me tensed up which has my blood pressure way up, plus i am down mentally and anxious about everything.

So thats my tale of woe. I try to keep my spirits up, but at times its hard. I hope all you guys are doing well.