View Single Post
Old 07-20-2021, 06:06 PM

I'm vacationing in Denver, and so today, I met Dave Logan, former wide receiver for the Browns and Broncos. He's the longtime Broncos radio voice and also has won nine state championships as a high school football coach. I met him today at the iHeart media building after his radio show.

My family wanted to take me on a vacation for my 30th birthday. Well, I wanted to go somewhere to get an autograph, a Sports Illustrated signed. I was set to go to California, but logistics interfered with that. Hopefully, I'll be there someday as I had somebody lined up.

So, they asked me about potentially changing the location. I had Dave Logan on my radar, as I knew he was a high school football coach. I reached out to somebody from his company, Team Dave Logan, which forwarded me to his personal assistant and right hand. She was very nice and got in touch with him in May that they were able to get this to happen.

I chatted with him today for about a minute, took some pictures. He was very nice and accommodating. The signature isn't the best, nor is the magazine in the best shape. He ran out of room while signing his name and got some of the pages on the side. I couldn't really care less. I'm thrilled to pieces about this.

So, yes, my decision on where to go on vacation was determined by if I can meet an SI cover subject and get something signed. I've done a lot more than just get this autograph, but this was the main driving force of bringing me to Denver.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3897.jpg (77.3 KB, 412 views)

Last edited by Topps206; 07-22-2021 at 02:24 PM.