View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 04:42 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Bob

My rule of thumb is to break a set up, as I have done with most sets I've decided to part with. But, then
I've always been a patient dude.

The E90 stars, and especially those 30 (or so) toughies in the last series will sell very quickly. And, I will
bet you that Speaker will be the first to sell and you can name your price on this card (irrelevant of what
condition it is). Two years ago I sold a Speaker on ebay (ungraded, Vg) for $800. It garnered 28 bids.

On the other hand if you are looking for quick $$$$$ to purchase some other BB card "goodies", then by
all means sell this set intact. However, the missing Joe Jax might be a limiting factor in what you will get.

You don't have that problem by selling the 119 cards piecemeal. You and I have talked about the E90 set
in the past, as it has been one our favorites. I'm sure you've done the $$$$$ math, and have a good idea
what it will sell for broken up. If that number looks good to you, then go with it.

Currently, there are approx. 340 lots of E90-1 cards on ebay, for whatever that is worth.

Good luck,

TED Z