View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 07:02 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
-49 year old woman, perfectly healthy (purchased our house in May), only member of the family (husband, 18 year old and a 12 and 10 year old) not to be vaccinated, 3 weeks on vent, wasn't able to say goodbye to family and died.
-mid 40's member of this forum, perfectly healthy, long hauler with as he puts it "covid fog" and other problems. This is at least 8 months later.
-local plumber, mid 40's, overweight, has done work for me in the past, anti vax and mask on his facebook page, going on 3 weeks on a vent, dire condition.
-a good friends brother in law who I am also friendly with, late 50's, also anti vax, multiple weeks in the hospital, came home for a week and is now back in the hospital with organ failure. Really good guy who is questioning why he didn't get the vaccine everytime I check in on him.

Just some examples of people that I actually know....not anecdotal stories from strangers. Believe what you want...hopefully I won't add you to my list.

Jeff
And just as many stories about perfectly healthy people getting the vax then being hospitalized and some dying due to blood clots and other now known side affects.

I laugh at the "anti-vax" label that is placed on people like me. I know many, like myself, who have had every vax required to date but since we don't agree with this first time ever used, rushed through, with no long term side affect studies, experimental vaccine, we are labelled anit-vaxxers.

If it weren't for the gov't overreach, the extreme push from the gov't to get these vaccines, the back and forth, the flip flopping, the lies, the censorship, the incentives and everything else questionable, imo, that should throw up a red flag to many, way more would be vaccinated than what there currently are.

In my opinion, the whole thing reeks and has since the very beginning.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coovvvid1.jpg (37.3 KB, 247 views)