View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 10:01 AM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Anyone else getting their item held up by Lelands due to their comments in this thread?

They rec'd my check on 12/13 or 12/14, yet blame the holidays for the delay:

"Thank you for bidding in our auction. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. Your order has not been shipped due to the Holiday and high volume of invoices in the queue.

We are doing our utmost to send your items out as soon as possible to avoid further delay."

Funny, how Love of the Game(ended 12/1) and Clean Sweep had auctions that same time frame, actually Clean Sweep(ended 12/13) ended almost a week after Lelands, thus they got my check a week later then Lelands(ended 12/6), yet I rec'd my Clean Sweep item over a week ago...and the LOTG item I also rec'd shortly after their auction ended. I even got a Consigner check from Goldin(ended 12/8) before Leland even ships my items let alone when I actually receive.

What a class organization. Delay my ass, you critique them and they play hostage with my long ago cashed check item.

And when someone from Lelands reads this, and they will, have the balls to reply.

Last edited by Shoeless Moe; 12-27-2019 at 10:07 AM.